I have a unusual break in my period

Hello Im 12 and my period started when i was 10, today i started im late by about a week and i had a day when i had cramps, today im not hardly bleeding at all where usally im really heavy im going to the toilet more, i havent had sex. is this something i should be worried about ?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If you have never had unprotected sex, you need not worry.. Periods in young girls may be irregular some times due to hormonal irregularities.. This would improve after a few months.. Just take care of your nutrition and it will be alright..