I have a uncomfortable feeling in my throat, what could this be ?

I was choked on the 15th of January and since then I have had discomfort in my throat, like a clicking and the feeling like a bone in the front of my neck is out of place. I also have been having sinus issues since then and when I swallow and some mucus (boogers) go down my throat it feels like it stays stuck in my throat but then i clear my throat and it feels better however the clicking and the feeling like something is out of place still is there....what could this be ? because i am really worrying about it....
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010