I have a typical problem that my hands shivering ,will it affect yo my sexlife

I have a typical problem that my hands shivering when I fear about something. I am Kumar and I am going to get married by next month. I have a typical problem that my hands shivering when I fear about something. I am worried that if might affect my marriage life. I have checked with the neurologist and he asked me to go through few test. After that he confirmed that I have no nerve problems and no need to worry. But I am wondering whether this would affect my sex life. Doctor – can you please advise me the best solution for this? Also is it worth having the any medicines or Auer Vedic products to gain more energy.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009

I am male hands shiver when i lift cup of cofee or mobile , if i hold any tools, I am getting severe shivering.....why n how to avoid this problem?

i don't smoke, alcohols, i am unmarried,

You have a common enough anxiety. Most likely you should explain your feelings to your partner and that should suffice. Alternatively please see a psychology professional near your place of residence.