I have a tremendous sense of pulling downward in my upper back and neck.RSI or something else?

I have a tremendous sense of pulling downward in my upper back and neck. My traps at the top of my shoulders and where they join my neck feel inflammed and hard. I also feel tightness in the SCM muscles. I had worked on a laptop for 4 years and feel that this may be the cause of the problem. I originally had pain that traveled from my hands, into my arms, shoulders and then finally settled into the neck and upper back. The pain has gone, after doing a lot of stretching, but the constant tightness remains. It is relieved by stretching, but then comes right back. I have been told that I do have arthritis in the neck, which spams painlessly on a daily basis. I have also had several shoulder dislocations and feel as though I am unable to pull my shoulders all the way back.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011