I have a toilet problem, what should I do ?

I have a bowel problem I need to go to the toilet alot and im unable to travel long distances even 10minutes is sometimes to long and I need to pull over and stop to use a toilet its ruening my life I can do any think anymore what should I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010

you need to see a doctor

Anonymous's Response

This could be an inflammatory bowel disease or an irritable bowel syndrome as it is too frequent. You should consult a Gastroenterologist for the same.

Anonymous's Response

It sounds to me IBS, I do know this if you notice blood in your stools or the stool being of a really black color you need to go to the doctor immediately.