I have a tiny pink bump on clitoris, what could it be?

tiny pink bump on my clitoris , if i lifted the hood its right there, very small, what could it be, ive been tested and come out normal.... it sort of itches so i rub it til it stops itching, very bothersome. what could it be, I dont even have a partner and Im clean, no odor or discharge
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Such kind of a small bump can appear due to a blocked gland. It usually remains as it is if there is no infection.If it is disutrbing you a lot then you my get it resected from a doctor or just wait and watch for it to subside on its own.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal