I have a tickle sensation on my penis and scrotum. Now it has blister and it is itchy.

Hello, Four months ago was the last time I had sexual relations with a woman. Just recently I began having a tickle sensation on my penis and scrotum . This morning I noticed a blister in two separate areas, both of where the itch was located. Now I have both, blisters and the itch. There is no white heads on them, nor are there clusters of any kind. I also noticed my butt cheeks itch during this time. I am a straight male. On the outer part of the crack I developed four hard bumps. Any idea what this may be? Also, I applied an antibiotic creme on the rash areas and developed a burn sensation. I have no problem getting erect nor urinating.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011