I have a swelling in my neck. I have completed the treatment of TB.

hi doctor .......m a female 27yrs old.......i am TB patient from bhutan....previously i got a swelling at my left neck and i did biopsy...the result was TB.i took medicine fro 8 months........after 4 months again i got a pain n there is a swelling .i did fnac and doctor said trhere is a pus inside.......again they said my tb is not cured and am still on a medication...........when i took medicine i felt that my swelling is reducing in size.......i guess pus must be drying up...........but after taking medication for 2 months again i feel my swelling is increasing in m worried wht could be the cause of swelling this node..........its soft to touch
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011