I have a strong desire to suicide. and consulted a psychiatrist. but now also I have the same desire.

doctor , i have attempted suicide 2 times.and consulted a psychiatrist. but now also i have a strong desire to suicide.what should i do? doctor, i am a house wife 25 yrs old Indian.i m feeling suicidal and also strongly depressed.recently admitted in hospital for blood transfusion as my RBC count is 6.1%.and now it is 7.8% and continuing medicines 1. Ferrous Ascorbic, Frolic Acid & Zinc Tablets 2. Fortified Multivitamins with minerals syrup
Asked On : Fri, 31 Dec 2010