I have a strange, puffy painless lump directly under the head of my penis

It s Brandon again, Brandon, I m 27 years old, 5 9 and weigh 160 pounds...I ve noticed that I have this strange, puffy painless lump directly under the head of my penis. It s more on the right side on the underside of my shaft...It must have healed because I ve went to the doctor to get it checked out, to see if I had penile cancer or something and we didn t noticed anything -- I had to point out where it was. And I told him that I you know...and he told me it wasn t cancer and relax. So, I m wondering how long would I have to wait if I wanted to masturbate or have sex? Because I m concered that if I did it again it could get worse. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011