I have a sore throat and very swollen glands all over my neck. My jaw is aching too when I open my mouth. Is this somethiby to worry about ?

Hi,hi there, I am 23 year old female and I woke up this morning with a very painful throat and very swollen glands all over my neck. This I do not find unusual as I often get sick. However, this tive my neck is aching especially if I look up or down, and my jaw is aching too when I open my mouth. My back is also aching. Is this somethiby to worry about, or just battle through ? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
You are suffering from a thorat infection, a sev ere one. Please visit a doctor , as you will have to take medication.
Meanwhile you can drink plenty of warm water, and take only liquids and semi solid/very soft food, and ofcourse rest to yourself and your voice.