I have a soft spot on back of my head and i am suffering from a severe headache from last 2 years

Hi! I am a female of age 26. I have suffering from headache since 2 years back. I feel very tired most of the time, sleepy and yawning and I am very sensitive to lower temperatures (cold) and continus hair falling. Recently I have discovered a reasonable soft spot on back of my head. Also when I touch on different areas of my head, I feel sevier pain and end up with headach. Once I have consult a doctor and he said I am suffering from migrane. I have a long sight and use contact lense of -4.25. I really need an idea of what the real problem is? Is it becuase of migrane or soft spot or long sight?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011