I have a small lump in my left breast on the left side close to my armpit. I am a breastfeeding mother

Hi im a 21 year old mother of one she is 9 months old now and i have breastfeed the entire time she eats regular food also but she is breastfeed at night and in the morning now. A couple weeks ago i noticed a small lump in my left breast on the left side close to my armpit but on my lower end of my breast. I also noticed if i dont feed her it gets bigger and afterwards it still slightly there it hurts now because i keep poking at it because i guess im worried about it i think im to young for breast cancer but you never know. I was thinking maybe a clogged duct or just a fibroadenomas cyst of something. It moves around and its slightly firm but still soft. Thank you, Worried Mother
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011