I have a small follicle cyst. Will it come in the way of my pregnancy ?

hi Doc, I just wonder if do I need to worry if I have SMALL FOLLICLE CYSTST? I started to my obgyne counsel yesterday. she told me to take PEDOVAR for three days and after that if my period did not come on june 19,2011 i need to come back to check again but if my periods will come on date was given to me i need to come back on the second day of my periods. this is the result of my ultrasound .. BG:51 NG:-10 FG:1.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 SCC:1 85MM 7.5M F1234 BG:41 NG:-2 FG:5.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 85MM 6.5M TRANSRECTAL SONOGRAPHY: UTERUS IS IN THE MIDLINE, ANTEVERTED AND NORMAL IN SIZE MEASURING 4.4 X 2.2 X 3.0-CM. ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE IS THIN, 0.4CM. CERVIEX IS WELL DEFINED. ABSENCE OF WELL FORMED GESTATIONAL SAC OR VIABLE FETUS. BOTH OVARIES ARE NORMAL IN SIZE BUT WITH PREDOMINANTLY SMALL FOLLICLE CYSTST. RIGHT AND LEFT OVARY MEASURE 3.1 X 2.2-CM, RESPECTIVELY. FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE NOT DILATED. RETROUTERINE AND RETROVESSICLE AREAS ARE CLEAR. REMAINDER IS UNREMARKABLE.:) is theres a chance to get me pregnant soon and normal?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011