I have a small dent on the left side of forehead. Should i be concerned ?

Hi I woke up and noticed left side of forehead has a small dent inward with no headaches Should I be concerned I looked in the mirror this morning and noticed a dent in the middle of my forehead dented in. Should I be concerned? I have no injuries related to head trauma. I have allergies. Would the sun have anything to do with it?? Do we have indentions on the forehead anyway; and would the getting sun on your face make it more noticable?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011