I have a slightly dilated left atrium, please help

Hi, I'm a 25 y/o male and i work in a call center for 3 years now. I take supervisor calls and there are times when i get irritated for the past 2 months when the left side of my chest(feels like my heart, from my left breast upto its side) will hurt and it usually last for 10-15 mins, there are also time for 2 months now that when i smoke my right and sometimes left chest hurts.

I had chest xray, 2-d echo, ecg and stress test and the results were all negative though my 2-d echo states that i have a slightly dilated left atrium. I am taking Vastarel and Polinerv E with lecithin for a week now, as prescribed by my doctor, but just a while ago when i get mad with a customer, my left chest hurt again.

I still smoke sometimes there are times when my chest will feel ok but there are times when it will feel heavy.

I also have these feeling at times at night after I eat wherein my middle chest would feel heavy and will have palpitaions and shortness of breath. Like i feel im dying, Im not sure whats on happening to me. I dont know what to do anymore? please help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011