I have a sexual problem please give me suggestion for this

I have a sexual problem...why did my mans penis start bleeding during sex out the peehole
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Either he was virgin/too young or its you who is bleeding(ruptured hymen in case you were virgin/newly sexually active).

He could have STD/urinary tract infection or was the act too violent?

General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Apart from infection, and you being the source of bleed, rupture of his frenulum (penile) can also be the cause. It is a small skin tag that is similiar to the type below your tongue. During intercourse due to retraction of the foreskin the frenulum might be ruptured leading to bleeding. There can be microtears. Please get it checked by an urologist.

Anonymous's Response

Too many ejaculations in a short peroiod?