I have a severe pain in my lower abdomen and upper left of belly button

severe pain in my lower abdomin and upper left of belly button Im suffering from severe pain in my lower abdomin and upper left of belly button. cant even drink water. ive had a severe stomach infection before. its similar to that. my kitten is being treated for worms. i wash my hands frequently. but i also handle him frequently. im currently scheduled for a colonoscopy for on going pain and bleeding . its much more intense now. plus ive always been on and off with diarrheal and constipation , but now its d and nausea . is there anything i can take to ease the pain? if its a parasite will they see it during my scope?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Dec 2010