I have a serious problem of breathing since there is a blockage in my nose

hi i have a serious problem of breathing since there is a blockage in my nose. doctor have yestarday informed me to go for ct scan.i think i might be suffering from polyp in my nose he sd i have to go for operation in my nose to remove polyp. i wanted to know if there is any other remedy to it an how much does it cost for operation i have mediclaim but i dont know if it is covered . i dont have that sort of money so plz reply if possible
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011