I have a series of small dots and swollen on the inside of my foreskin

i have a series of small dots(slightly red) on the inside of my foreskin and on the head of my penis,seems that they infest most of the area under my foreskin and no other place on my penis or body , also when i lift back the foreskin of my penis ,, seems to be red and looks irritated but there is no pain at all ,, some of the dots (but not on the head of my penis )just below the head are larger ,this area seems to be swollen and red ,penis head just has small dots all over it ,, can you give me a suggestion as to what this may be ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jun 2010