I have a scar about 1cm in diameter. Should I be concerned ?

I have a scar about 1cm in diameter (lenticular in shape) and it looks as though it has fluid under it. (The scar was as a result of a water bottle burn, that occured about 4 months ago). It looks as though some blood vessels are forming (at least 6). The scar is slightly pink in colour and it swells up and down in size, but more recently is beginning to hurt a little under pressure . What has caused it ? Can this be fixed ? Should I be concerned ? I am a 32 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011