I have a root canal that I had a couple years and now i have a sinus infection.

I have a root canal that i had a couple years ago but i use dented on it to keep it covered it does not hurt but i have no insurance could this cause high blood pressure and and an off balance feeling ? My tooth is still white it feels fine but recently i have used dented on it and it works great i dont have gum disease cuz i use mouthwash too but could this one little tooth be the culprit to my weird symptoms. whenever i walk i feel like my body is swaying my heart pounds really fast but then when i sit it is ok its hard to explain but when i move fast i don t really feel it just when im walking. I went to the ent and he gave me antibiotics for a sinus infection it did no help could it be that the antibiotics messed with my hormone levels if they did is there something I can buy to regulate them again or herbs I can take ?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Apr 2010