I have a ringing sensation in my ear and i am feeling dizzy and clammy

I have this ringing in my ear for a few months. It would come and go. Its now 3 months. I now get real clammy and dizzy and then need to lay down. It sometimes could last for 2 hrs until i feel better. Is there a cure for this. I am seeing a ear specialist in 2 days. They will shoot hot & cold water in my ear. I have no thyroid problem and also did a ct scan and no tumors...I m 43yrs old and was told this may be Merneis or Tinnitus
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011