I have a question for matured men and women ?

i shave below the belt as most women do...but im still a virgin an i just wan to know are you guys picky about if its a little stubbily or does it have to be perfectly smooth caz perfesctly smooth seems nearly impossible
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Guess what they look like down there?  Hairy as hell.  Most guys are just happy to get anywhere near there, so they are not super critical about hair.  Keep it trimmed within reason and you'll be fine.  You can always wax/shave here and there if you want to but don't worry yourself about it or it will take the enjoyment out of the moment.

Perfectly smooth is nearly impossible haha i'm not a guy and i'm also a virgin but i have been told that guys do not care at all but here are a few tips shave the direction the hair lays not against it. apply baby oil than shaving cream before you shave and after you shave apply more baby oil. also try not to go over the same spot more than two or three times it makes you get really bad razor burn.

Never heard a guy complain about "cleaning it up" down there. I know that I'm always happy to see it trimmed up. As for "smooth" there are a few choices. My sister works at a salon and the 2 most popular modes of "haircut" are either a Brazilian Wax (ouch for a minute) or whats called sugaring where they actually use sugar granuals to strip the hair off. Neither of these are as easy or painless as a regular ole shave but both (especially sugaring) cut down on razor burn and nasty ingrown hairs. As a man tho. I keep mine clean and appreciate any step in that direction from a woman...thanks for keeping it short :-)