I have a question about my virginity

Yes I m a virgin to a gynecologists, they can t tell that I m really not a virgin can they ? Someone told me they ask if you if you are or not, and I m going to say that I am a virgin, is there anyway they can tell ? I don t want my mom finding out. WOW. Okay.. So I didn t expect AT ALL to get this main questions? I guess I didn t get to the point well enough but my other question did. I just really WANT TO KNOW. Since I tell the Doctor, I am not a virgin, and I don t know my mom to know. What will they say to her? I don t want to be THat s private business, she doesn t want you to know That s a dead give away. Will they lie to her and say that She is a virgin ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
No we can't tell if you are or you are not during an exam. But if you have some starches or something like that, we can just suspect it is. But, it is always better to say the truth because sometimes some stretches and tearing happen because of sex. If you said you never had sex and you have a tearing the doc might think it is very usual. During bi-manual exam it is always better to tell the truth. Note to others here: the "hymen isn't broken" theory is not always true because some women born with no hymen and some have broken ones due to masturbation or high physical activities, which is normal. I have done 4 exams now and I have seen one without a hymen and she never ever had sex. (we are sure-these girls are university controlled subjects.)