I have a puss like taste in my mouth. Any idea on what this would be ?

I keep getting this taste in my mouth like puss is leaking in my throat I just feel the need to spit all the time because I dont know if it s puss or not. It s been going on for maybe 4 days now and to keep this taste away I would have to either eat something like food or throw a piece of gum in my mouth. I remember when I had a bad wisdom tooth I had puss coming out, but that tooth was removed. Do you have any idea on what this would be?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Oct 2011