I have a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen but i don't have any infection

i have a pulling sensation in my lower abdomin it comes and goes. It feels like something is being pulled out of me. I have reoccuring UTI's but i went to the doctor yesterday and i had no infection what could this be. I also have some right side back pain . i have a pulling sensation in my lower abdomin it comes and goes. It feels like something is being pulled out of me. I have reoccuring UTI s but i went to the doctor yesterday and i had no infection what could this be. I also have some right side back pain.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011