I have a problem with my lips,it always tastes salty. I take vitamin B supplement. Is there any other other treatment for my problem ?

I am 62 year of age and have noticed for sometime now that my lips always have a salty taste. I wear dentures that are about six months old. I have terrible hot flashes and I thought that my lips were salty from having these flashes. I take a perscriptions from my doctor and vitamin B supplement. My health has been stable for approximately 2 years except for my salty lips for the last couple of months.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011