Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of crazy heart beat

My daddy is taking me to see his cardiologist tomorrow due to my crazy heart beat problems...what should i do? I m freaking scared...I ve never been to a Cardiologist before... (been there to accompany my dad when i was a toddler though) I think i m too young for all these Geez. i m really freaking out !
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
ican2a cmiogmfhsfwy, [url=]rqojjumbjazz[/url], [link=]jhqjqofdkwdt[/link],
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor