I have a problem of corn in my left foot

I have a problem of corn in my left foot. This problem was there about 2 years back on recurring basis at diff locations, sometimes below toe etc. A General Phy advised me surgey, but it happened again, then he suggested me corn caps. then one day suddenly it stopped happening and was ok for next 2 years. (I didn't changed shoes , it became ok with same shoes) , but now suddenly I find a small corn coming up in my left sole at a diff location . Shall I use corn cap as it is still small..? Pl suggest me permanent solution for it.I have a problem of corn in my left foot. This problem was there about 2 years back on recurring basis at diff locations, sometimes below toe etc. A General Phy advised me surgey, but it happened again, then he suggested me corn caps. then one day suddenly it stopped happening and was ok for next 2 years. (I didn't changed shoes , it became ok with same shoes) , but now suddenly I find a small corn coming up in my left sole at a diff location . Shall I use corn cap as it is still small..? Pl suggest me permanent solution for it.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Dec 2009
It is probably a viral wart on the sole. this is commonly misdiagnosed as corn. it can recur after conventional surgery. you should consult a dermatologist. Cryotherapy, electro cautery or chemical cautery would help. you should wear microcellular footwear to reduce painIt is probably a viral wart on the sole. this is commonly misdiagnosed as corn. it can recur after conventional surgery. you should consult a dermatologist. Cryotherapy, electro cautery or chemical cautery would help. you should wear microcellular footwear to reduce pain
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Deetha,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Deetha , i am sure this is viral warts what you have.Since it is at multiple places and keeps recurring .Consult a dermatologist who can help you with a session of cryotherapy or electrocoutry .This usually happens when your immunity is low,so ask your doctor for a immunomodulator also .
take care,
Dr.chawda
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
dear deetha.. do not use corn cap.. the pemanant solution is to take homeopathic medicines.. take antim crud 30 medicine thrice daily for 15 days.. it will heal the corn n the tendency..
god bless....
drvigsclinic@gmail.com