I have a problem of a brownish white clear mucus. what can it be ?

Hi i have a problem of a brownish white clear mucus coming from my anus Hi I have a problem of a brownish white clear mucus discharge coming out from my anus i been having constipation problems today & pain in abdomen (my lower abdomen like right on top of my vagina) i always suffer from stomach problems ever since i was little there is not one day my stomach dont hurt but this last year it has gotten more serious like severe pains in my stomach, cramps, gastritis ,sometimes i have gotten really bad cramping pain that i couldnt even get out of bed i as well get pain and stiffness pain on my lower back right on top of my butt for example i cant sit for more than an hour because my lower back cramps up and i have to walk like an old lady i am bearly 19 years old i havent gone to the doctor because i do not have any kind of health insurance or medicaid but i am worrried if its something bad that i should really get to a doctor? what can it be ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011