I have a problem in my voice. what is the problem ?

I m a 20 year old boy, but my facial looks & my voice seem like a 14year old, what is the problem ? please help me out !
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010

there is most likely nothing "wrong" with you at all.  a lot of people simply possess more effeminate or masculine characteristics.  however, if you are really bothered by it, you should consult a physician to draw a lab panel on you.  most likely cause would be a low testosterone level.  or possibly some other hormone imbalance.  if it is hormone related, there are treatment regimens to equalize your hormone levels.

You should be proud of your gift. Michael Jackson had a voice like an angel and everyone loved him...