I have a posterior fossa arachnid cyst in my brain measuring 3 cm initially now 6cm.

reoccurring Cysts in the body and now I have one in my brain that requires surgery i have had 8 surgeries for cysts. 1 breast cyst surgery 7cm cyst, 2 laporotomies for ovarian cysts the largest was 10cm and 5 laporoscopies for ovarian cysts. I have now found out i have a posterior fossa arachnoid cyst in my brain measuring 3 cm initially now 6cm. have recently experienced clear nipple sticky disharge from both breats, whilst i was doing a breast exam. Both parents died of cancer my mother had pancreatic and father prostate. Could there be an underlying condition as to why i keep having cysts?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010