I have a pinching pain in my penis. I got hit my penis by football.

i injured my penis playing football. i was kneed in the penis 4 days ago, and have a pinching pain inside for the length of my penis, and down past my testicles . it hurts to touch and is slightly stingy when i urinate. should i be worried.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
As long as erection is fine and there is no bleeding from penis then there is nothing to worry.The pain is due to trauma .You should some NSAID like brufen and apply ice packs to the area (ice massage with ice in cloth just for 5 to 6 minutes).It will be fine in next 4 days.
  Anonymous's Response
it still stings when i urinate, and a painful pinching pain along the whole length of the tube inside the penis if i squeeze it. been 8 days since the injury now. should i just be patient?