I have a pain that starts in the center of my chest and radiates to the center of my back

I have a pain that starts in the center of my chest and radiates to the center of my back. Then it pulsates up my spine and into the base of my skull. I feel like my head is going to explode. It lasts about 30-45 seconds. It usually happens after some light exertion like walking upstairs, bowel movement etc. I ve had a complete heart workup and it is fine. I do have gastroparesis and hiateal hernia . I am on reglan and omeprozole.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011