I have a pain in my right wrist

I am 26/male My right wrist for over a year now has had a off and on pain. I mean OFF and ON! Like...Today it was hurting so bad it made me cringe (when bending the palm toward the wrist putting my hand at 90 degrees) - Then within a few minutes it was gone again. The pain occurs right were my wrist meets my hand, dead center, between the two major bones of the arm, in almost a hole (triangle) created where they all meet...Sometimes pressure like using my right hand to stand up (putting it at that 90 degrees) will hurt like hell. Sometimes it just gets sore and hardly bending at all does it. What the hell is this? What do I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
We need some more information regarding your medical problem like 1)Do you have tingling or numbness, 2)Pain radiating or extending from your wrist up your arm to your shoulder or down into your palm or fingers, 3)A sense of weakness in your hands and a tendency to drop objects, 4)A constant loss of feeling in some fingers? Are you able to replicate the symptoms whenever you are flexing and extending the wrist? Your Occupation? From the history we could think of a condition called Carpal tunnel syndrome (it is more common amongst heavy computer users and computer professionals) but you will need to meet an orthopedician for further consultation and evaluation.
  Anonymous's Response
I have the same wrist pain exactly. I have not gone to the doctor. Have you found out any info?