I have a pain below my left breast from five years. Sometimes this the area of the pain murmurs

I have a pain below my left breast(upper abdomen under the ribs) since five years and it has been troubling me and giving me too much discomfort. It is not very severe. i still go out my normal activity but can not do strong work. Sometimes this the area of the pain murmurs as if it were my stomarch. What is it? I have a pain below my left breast(upper abdomen under the ribs) since five years and it has been troubling me and giving me too much discomfort. It is not very severe. i still go out my normal activity but can not do strong work. Sometimes this the area of the pain murmurs as if it were my stomarch. What is it?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011