I have a lump near the bottom of my chest which turned out to be fat and blood

Hi, I have a lump near the bottom of my chest (right inner side). Its about half the size of a golf ball. There is no pain and does not seem attached to anything. I have only noticed it in the last couple of weeks. I also have a smaller lump on the side of my chest which was called lypoma (i think well the doctor advised there was nothing to be worried about). I also had a small lump in my right breast which turned out to be fat and blood . I am a 35 year old female and i smoke.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011