I have a lump in my right breast, can anyone give a explanation about my report ?

I have a lump in my right breast which is painfull and hard. I visited to many surgeon in hospitals and doctor taken Ultrasound , memography and FNAC and then prescribed me PRIMOSA 1000 for 1 year three daily of 1 gram each and Evion 400 one in a day. I have done FNAC now as suggsted by doctor, below is the report: Specimen: FNA right breast lump of cytology Microscopic: Smears are paucicellular, hemodiluted and show presence of blood and blood components only. No epithelial cells seen. General Caterorization: Unsatisfactory Impression: Paucicellular hemorrhagic smears precludes definite evaluation. Please sugegst about the above report and next step.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011