I have a lump/bump on the side of my nose, for almost a year now.

Doc. I have a lump/bump on the side of my nose, for almost a year now. At first I thought it was a regular pimple , but when I tried poking it I seen a big layer of pus trying to come out, but instead blood if not a white liquid comes out. And when I touch my nose I can actually feel me moving something between the inside & ouside of my nose. And when it gets to a part of a open pore I see that puss coming out like a regular pimple... Only differance is it s to much to take out!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011