I have a little lump near my anus and very smelly pumps

hi, i went to the doctors the other day as i found a little lump near my anus he put it down to being an external pile at about 10:00 o clock. i have also been having very smelly pumps like i farted a few times in my mums car and it smely for about 2 weeks(im sure it was the smell from me!) and ive been having rashes from time to time also itching is this all connected to the lump which the doctor says is a pile?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Yes it can be connected to the same. Considering your doctors advice on the same would be wise. Maintain strict hygeine.discard tight under garments. Avoid trauma and undue pressure on the same.