I have a little bit fear that it would be cancer or not ?

Hi, I have a small wound in between my back buttocks for the past two years. some times yellow color fluid and some time blood also come in that wound. still now I didn't consult any doctor. would you please give your suggestions whether it is a cancer or not. I have a little bit fear that it would be cancer or not
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

First of all consult a doctor, let tht doctor examine what exactly is the problem..get it treated, get a biospy done from that wound to see if there is any cancer changes in that..if there is any cancer changes, the type of cancer will direct further management steps..