I have a knot on the right side of my head and my eyes are seeping a great deal and is hard to see

Hi..I slipped on a rock 9 hrs ago and hit my head on a rock when I fell. I have a knot on the right side of my head, I took advil emmediately afterwards for a small headache but I m not experiencing any headaches now. However, when I took a nap and woke up I had enormous pressure all thoughout the top of my head. There is also pressure and numbness on the right side of my head. My eyes are seeping a great deal and is hard to see, until I wipe the tears away. The knot I have mostly hurts when I touch it. I am a 50 yr old female and wonder if I might have any major concerns about this?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011