I have a knot in my left hand. Taking nexito forte and had historectomy in past

Hi.., My mom has a knot in her left hand near the wrist(where u ll c the pulse just above that..i.e.,below the thumb junction)past from few days she days she has a bit pain around that region.. Age : 38yrs.. Gender : Female Medical History : she had a historectomy operation(it has passed 10 yers)rather than that she is taking treatement for her Deppression(Tablet : Nexito Forte,night 1 tablet) Treatement hostory of the problem : actually we are in a dilemma condition that, to which section her prombel belongs there is no treatement taken so far.. plz help us
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011