I have a jittery nervous feeling in my heart, how to get rid of it

I m a little worried that I could possibly be pregnant but I really KNOW i m not because I ve taken Yaz perfectly for about 6 months now. I m also going through a rough time with my fiance right now. He is going to be leaving in 6 months and we will only see each other HOPEFULLY once a month. My heart, although not beating really fast, just feels jittery and it feels like my insides are shaking. Is this just anxiety? How can I stop it? Thank you =)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009