I have a issue with my hair

In the last eight months I have been noticing thinning of the hair around my face. Also my scalp has become extremely sensitive even hurting when i slightly brush my hands across my hair. Putting my hair up is painful and i can feel the individual hair being ripped out of my head from the slightest pull. I am 15 years old and never had any issues with my hair before. I have very thick curly hair and have been having this problem for almost a full year now. What is going on ?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey my nephew had this problem, it was a fungal infestation. they put him on som anti dandruff lotion for 3/7 days and some anti fungal cream with hair vitamins.he's great now