I have a huge bump on my back

I have a HUGE bump about as big as my hand, on my lower right back. What do you think it is ? And it s not painful at all, it s rather numb. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Oct 2010
Hello.Welcome.It requires a good clinical examination followed by CT and FNAC if required.Once diagnosis is made treatment can be done.Good luck.
  Anonymous's Response

Could you specify your age, sex and medical history ? When did it appear ? Is it growing in size ?
Pediatrician, Surgery Dr. Pradeep Arora's  Response
It needs to be excised and be seen under the microscope to know it exact nature. consult a should be a very straightforward surgery.