I have a heart murmur & some other symptoms which are getting worse.

I have a heart murmur that the doctor heard through the stethoscope and he said it sounds like a whooshing sound. I also still have chest and jaw pain, pain in both my arms and shoulders, and the left part of my face for quite some time. Also I noticed with the chest and jaw pain and the pain in both arms and shoulders, and left part of my face, when I take my pulse for a minute and each time my heart skips beats and sometimes I can feel a fluttering in my chest and other times a rapid heartbeat or a pounding heartbeat. My symptoms are getting worse. Cassie
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010