I have a heart murmur and have recently been diagnosed with a significant hole in my heart. What is "significant"?

I am going for an ablation of the atria . I have a heart murmur and have recently been diagnosed with a significant hole in my heart. What is significant ? I have rythym problems and a murmur. Guess I still have Afib. can everything be healed with an ablation? Will I need a pacemaker? I feel very tired almost all of the time, can t do even short walks...My heart feels tired in the chest area. Sometimes the slightest scare will cause my heart to tremble with fear.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010