I have a heart Murmur and was wondering if I can go on roller-coasters ?

I have a heart Murmur and was wondering if I can go on rollercoasters? I have a heart murmur. Pulmonary Stenosis to be exact. I was wondering if I can go on Rollercoaster or can t. My parents always told me I shoudln t but I ve never heard a doctor tell me I can t. I have no idea. So, I was wondering if any of you can help me out here. Can I ever go on a rollercoaster? If I can t, then why? And what would happen if I did? Remember I have a Heart Murmur.... Pulmonary Stenosis. Alright, I still have the murmuer and I have to go to Childrens Hospital in Philiadelphia every 2 years for checkups. I had to get a balloon dilation when I was 5 years old. (Surgery)
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009